Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Continued Experience

Experience

Hey guys, I'm back. Boy, do I have some stories. Im in the next safehouse over now, its a tiny little town. Worst of all there are woods really close to here. He will probably come quicker this time. Man, I hate moving.

Anyway, I guess I didn't explain all that much in my last post. Sorry about that. I had to prepare to skip town...part of the incredibly horrifying job i guess...hehe.

First off, let me be a little clearer than i was last time....how long was that ago. Man, traveling and being around Him really messes with your perception of time. Anyway, what i was trying to say was that our mind makes us go insane because it can't comprehend the physics and rules by which the slenderman being works while at the same time trying to make sense of it. The slenderman works on a different science and different math. In his plane of existence, 2 plus 2 could equal 0, and our brain doesn't like it.

So...just dont try to make sense of it. Understand that you cant. Force yourself to not think about how he works or why he does what he does, and force your mind to realize that there is no interpreting Him. After you do that, the voices die down. Your head might still get fuzzy when he is near, though, because  your subconscious is a rebellious thing that still wants to make sense of the world. Just don't think about it and get out of dodge as soon as you can so your mind can recoup. If you stay near him long, your mind will break, if you try to understand him or not.

Origin will post more about theories on how your mind deals with the slenderman later.
----

Back to my Backstory

But yeah, Ive been traveling for a while. When origin first picked me up and offered the safe houses, i jumped on it. I mean, I was expecting a large, basement type area that served gruel, but it was better than living under the overpass where he found me. I was surprised to learn that they were actual houses, ran by usually a couple. It never occured to me to ask why they ran these safe houses until lately. I just thought that Origin had them on the payroll. However, before I left after the last post, one of the family let it slip that they were volunteers.

Volunteers? What self respecting person would deal with crazy travelers on a weekly basis without pay. These people must be Saints or belong in an insane asylum along with me.


So I asked them...They told me it was for their son.

Son? I didn't see a child anywhere in the house. I mean....Oh...Oh God.


All of them. Every single family in charge of a safe house....Lost someone to them. Children taken from them by something they couldnt understand and never saw. Something their children probably tried to tell them about but they chopped it up to imagination....

I've been to over 50 safehouses so far..

Slenderman has to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment