Monday, October 3, 2011

They finally let me see the entire footage from that night. The one where I was...well...Lost for a bit. Got to listen to the audio from the search party too.

When I got to the next safe house, there was a Package already waiting for me. From Origin. In it was some flash drives. 2 of them, One was Experience surveillance and one was Search audio. I listened to the search audio First, I was there for what happened to me, and I really wasnt ready to relive it or learn some new, terrifying facts about what really happened. So, audio first.

My God.

You guys saw the transcripts, so had I, but hearing it is a whole other story. They were screaming, laughing, crying in the most inhuman ways...and I heard different voices. I had known most of the runners on those teams, you run in at crossroads every once in a while, but you learn to band together. But in a team of about 5 each, I head hundreds of screams, laughs, cries...so many that at first it just sounds like static. Which got me thinking...What happens when you are lost to him

Weve all seen the people who've lost their minds to him. They go crazy, spread messages, get more people to seek him out, to come to him. Thats become something of a common theme. But we know from old legends and even from the current ones that people have been completely lost to him, body and mind.

At first I thought that they were just killed. Legends of bags filled with body parts showing up in the woods were common. People died to the monster, like every other story. It was simple and we clung to it, we all clung to it, but maybe the truth is worse. Capture and taken to a land..place.. dimension...whatever you want to call it that we dont understand, thats beautiful and terrifying to us.

The reason I'm thinking this is because what I heard from the audio. They described a place that made me feel...nostalgic. It felt familiar.

But, I'm rambling. And dinner is ready.

1 comment:

  1. Hey yo, Origin or Experience or whichever one a' you it was, where you peeps gone? You have to keep the peoples informed don't you? How will the peoples become informeded if you is not here informing thems???



    Also, spoon.

    ReplyDelete